Saturday, September 5, 2009

Thanks Mr.Obama!!

  • A good compromise, a good piece of legislation, is like a good sentence; or a good piece of music. Everybody can recognize it. They say, 'Huh. It works. It makes sense.'
  • America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.
  • I don't oppose all wars. What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war.
  • I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby.
  • If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment