Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Salty Coffee






I am at home these days..., kind of low in energy and high in thinking about anything and everything important and not so important...huh! I came across a touching story which is actually worth reading... I can kind of relate to it and its a real beautiful story giving a vague idea of what "true love" can be..! though I still feel that there is a long way to go for me to understand exactly what loving someone truely means and I'll keep exploring it ma whole life this janam so that I will be into action next janam ;) living the better half character in d typical "true love" next janam :)

Most of us have attended Delhi ki marriages atleast once in our lifetime, I am a delhite , and I'm lucky to attend many so far :) Decently dressed sone sone munde, which you hardly see other wise,guys you don't really know how big turn on youbecome when dressed in smart formals especially in black for me :) the story started at one of the same kind of marriage in Delhi where there was a good stock of fabulously polished and painted beauties with the big brand tags on their limited clothes. Na I m not jealous nor do I hate such beauties till they are decent enough and know how to talk atleast in a resonably intellegent manner if required at times.

My heart always go towards the cutest of the delhi girls... I'm completely normal choo by saying this what I mean is all the beautiful ladies I have in my life, whom I connect with, are exceptionally cute, charming and wonderful human being.... may it be my best friend Alka, Parul or my Cousin Vidhi. I won't mention my mom here coz mummas to sabki great hoti hain yaar :) love u all mummas of the world who make this world an awesome place to born, grow and live.

So moving forward with my story, in one such party there was a very charming angelic girl [yes the ones I fall for and the one I know and believe that I also am ;) but that wasn't me. Its not my story guys ;) hold your horses and read me] . She was like so outstanding, many guys chasing after her, she was looking damn cute in a peach n chocolate brown lehnga with henna in her hands. There was a handsome guy, looked like te groom's friend but was kinda shy and standing in corner not interacting with much of the crowd tho seen him helping some old ladies getting on the stage ( where the bride n groom were sitting) several times. The girl did noticed him twice or thrice and have had a positive kind of impression. By that time the guy had allready fallen for her... She was moving all around talking to the crowd but the guy was standing and just watching her.At the end of the party, he invited her to have coffee with him, she was surprised, but due to being polite, she agreed.

They sat in a nice coffee shop, he was too nervous to say anything, she felt uncomfortable, she was feeling like let me go home.. and suddenly he asked the waiter: "Would you please give me some salt? I'd like to putit in my coffee."Everybody around stared at him, so strange! His face turned red, but, still, he put the salt in his coffee and drank it.
She asked him curiously: "Why you have this hobby?"He replied: "When I was a little boy, I was living near the sea, I liked playing in the sea, I could feel the tasteof the sea , just like the taste of the salty coffee. Now every time I have the salty coffee, I always think of mychildhood, think of my hometown, I miss my hometown so much, I miss my parents who are still living there".
While saying that tears filled his eyes. She was deeply touched.
That's his true feeling, from the bottom of his heart. A girl feels that the man who can tell out his homesickness, he must be a man who loves home, cares about home, has responsibility of home..
Then she also started to speak, spoke about her faraway hometown, her childhood, her family. That was a really nice talk, also a beautiful beginning of their story.
They continued to date. She found that actually he was the man who meets all her demands; he had tolerance,was kind hearted, warm and caring. He was such a good person but she almost missed him! Thanks to his salty coffee! Then the story was just like every beautiful love story, the princess married to the prince, then they were living the happy life...And, every time she made coffee for him, she put some salt in the coffee, as she knew that's the way he liked
it.
After 40 years, he passed away, left her a letter which said: "My dearest wife, please forgive me, forgive my whole life lie. This was the only lie I said to you -- The Salty Coffee. Remember the first time we dated? I was so nervous at that time, actually I wanted some sugar, but I said salt It was hard for me to change so I just went ahead. I never thought that could be the start of our communication and relation this way! I tried to tell you the truth many times in my life, but I was too afraid to do that, as I have promised not to lie to you for anything.. Now I'm dying, I afraid of nothing so I telling you the truth: I don't like the salty coffee, what a
strange bad taste..ehhhhh
But I have had the salty coffee for my whole life! Since I knew you and I never feel sorry for anything I do for you.Having you with me has been my biggest happiness for my whole life. If I can live for the second time, I would want to know you and have you for my whole life they same way, even though I have to drink the salty coffee again :) "

Her tears made the letter totally wet.
Since then she started drinking the coffee with salt and someday, her grandson asked her: what's the taste of salty coffee?
It's my life and it's very sweet. She replied.
Is is not an awesome story ?? :)
My piece of words :
Live and love! Get highly committed to life.., its just one life and so may dreamz n desires!!
God bless!!!

1 comment: